April 1, 2008

Sorensen Grandkids

We just went to California in January to visit my family. We hadn't been there in awhile and it was a blast to see everyone and have all the cousins play together! Boy they are all growing up so fast!  You just had to guess from this picture that my dad is a huge Laker fan and is definitely passing the excitement of being a dedicated fan on to his grandkids! Good job Dad!  We love the visits and only wish they could happen more often!  Thanks for such a great trip and we look forward to seeing all of you soon in Newport, Ca in June!

3 comments:

Jay, Holly, Talen said...

Hey guys..nice BLOG..we added you tour friends list!! I hope all is well.....Holly and Jay

Wendi said...

Cute blog, Kirstin. I didn't know you had lasik!

Unknown said...

Kirstin,

Your parents look the same, they haven't aged at all. Cute blog ! Call me when ya wanna get together.

Tami