July 27, 2008

Cambria's 1st soccer game ever!

A very exciting day for Cambria as it was her first real soccer game. She was so excited and couldn't wait to kick the ball "so hard!" She may be my only little girl, but there is nothing little about her. She's one tough cookie! Just ask her about her first game..she was in a big "doggy pile" and guess who was on the bottom? Cambria! Karsen said "ooohhh, that's gonna hurt", but Cambria got out of the pile, looked at us and smiled so big! She told us some of the kids tripped and landed on her - "but it's okay".What a girl!!
Cambria throwing the ball into her teammate...What a cutie Cami is on the field!
I caught this picture and didn't realize just how funny it was until I saw it at home! I only wish I knew exactly what she was thinking!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Go Cam! What a babe! Sam loves ya and says hi!

Amy said...

Woo Hoo Cambria, you little soccer player you. Okay, so PLEASE let me know when you sign up the boys for the next events, I really want my boys to join. You're so on the ball girl. Cute pics