August 10, 2008

Just a Beautiful GIrl!

Cambria is just growing up so fast! Already 4 and she's the cutest & funnest little girl ever!
She loves to pose for the camera... and 'swish' her hair!
We just cherish all her facial expressions and it's great when we catch a few of them on camera! This is especially one we love! She adores her daddy!!
 It's also fun to have a daughter who resembles so much of me when I was little! Do we look a like or what? Our hair is a perfect match! A lucky girl!
So this is her.. all dressed up and cute as ever! She's no trouble at all....

5 comments:

Caleen said...

She definitely is a pretty little thing! I love her pretty dress. She does resemble you... I love the Yellowstone pictures. I went there when I was about 8 and it was such a fun trip. I would love to take our kids there too.. Looks like you had a fun time and so much to see. Love the animals. The kids are having such good memories. Tell the kids to keep on singing.. I love the Mp3 players in the car. hey, that would have really helped me when mine were young.. So Cute!

Anonymous said...

She takes after her mama FOR SURE!!! SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Do you know women pay ALOT of money to get the color you two have!!!! So jealous!!:))

Amy said...

I LOVE the pic of you and Cambria, you both look beautiful and I have to say how fun is that that she looks just like you. I love all your yellowstone pics, it looks like you guys had tons of fun, but I'm glad you're back. Sure do love ya.

Wendi said...

She is definitely a beautiful girl. I love her hair color. How would it be to be able to have hair color like that? It must definitely be exciting!

Fun to pass you in the hall today even though we didn't have any time to chat.

Hugs!

lvs2dance said...

oh cute! I can't believe how much she looks like you! Your hair is the perfect match!!! When can we get together? I miss you guys!!!!