January 13, 2009

Kirstin's snowboarding - Really, I am!

I thought this would never happen.. Me? on a snowboard?
I love to ski & do it well so I didn't think snowboarding would be a smooth transition. 
Well - it hasn't been so bad and I am loving every 
minute on the slopes! It's almost like getting a brand new car
or something.. I just can't explain it, but I want to go all the time!
I even blew Brett away by how quickly I picked it up! Whoohooo!
We didn't get much video since I found it's harder
to take pictures, video and board at the same
time! It was a great day, but icier than usual... no
worries.. we'll go again soon and take more! 
And remember, this is my first year!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh you look freaking amazing. I am so jealous that I don't know how to do that. Good job girl

Anonymous said...

Way to go Spencer family!! Loved the videos. If you are gonna live in all that white stuff it might as well be fun!!!We are so jealous of all that fun skiing.and boarding. WOW!! Don't get toooo good, we still want to be able to ski with you. hahaha See you in February with our skiis on!!!!