August 21, 2009

He REALLY REALLY loves ME!

I really know he loves me WHEN... he sacrifices everything to take me to a concert... especially a Kenny Chesney COUNTRY CONCERT! Brett's not much of a concert guy and he knows I absolutely love them! He surprised me with tickets a few days before - rolled his eyes.. and said with a SMILE.... "You know you always get want you want!"
Little to say.. "I was so HAPPY!"
We had a TERRIFIC TIME! (I even caught him SINGING a few times.. sarcastically)
thanks babe.. I owe you a million!
LADY ANTEBELLUM.. "I Run To You!"
MIRANDA LAMBERT.. "More Like Her"

3 comments:

Amy said...

Brett is such a good guy and what a good sport! Love the pics and glad you guys had fun. Your Park City ones look so dang fun too, we love it up there. How do you do the fun writings on the pics, love it. Glad you guys had a happy anniversary, you deserve it.

Stephanie said...

I am so jealous! That was probably a great concert! I love that song, Run To You.

Kyra and Terry Hoehn said...

fun!!