July 21, 2008

Anniversary Get Away!

What an amazing get away to Park City for our 11th anniversary! Brett took me to the Deer Valley Concert Series the night of Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture. We also heard songs of our country, a tribute to Elvis and an arrangement of Billy Joel songs! The symphony is amazing...but the best part of the night will be blogged tomorrow...when it arrives safely at our house! Stay Tuned!! Then, you'll really see how lucky I am to have a guy as great as Brett! You'll see!! I can't wait to show you!
11 years together and still cute as ever!
These are the cannons which were fired at the end of the show!
We had a great view and just relaxed on a blanket as we watched and listened!
It couldn't have been more beautiful of a night!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats you two, I am so glad that you have been the two of you for 11 years! That is awesome. Looks fun and I can't wait to see the "grand" surprise :)

Wendi said...

Cute cute cute! Happy Anniversary. I'm so happy for you that you got to enjoy a fun little getaway together!

Anonymous said...

Love all the new pics and the info about the family. What a great way to spend your anniversary!!!Colten just looks like a big drink of water on that court!!! With that wing span how will anyone ever get a ball past him????Can't wait for the big surprise but I thought your family was gonna be in St George for a few days?
Love MOm

Amy said...

I love the pic of you guys, you look so dang cute. Looks like tons of fun. I'm dying to know what he got you, can't wait to see. I'll call you tonight when I get home from work. Love your guts

lvs2dance said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 11 years is a huge accomplishment (especially this day and age) CONGRATS! So we are dying to see the new basement, when can we get together??? And I am a little curious about your gift! Can't wait for you to blog about it.