December 16, 2008

Thanksgiving in Cali

It was finally time to go spend Thanksgiving with my family in California!  It seemed like forever since we had been there. We had a great time and saw lots of family! The cousins love playing together and it gets harder and harder to leave each time we go because they have such an amazing time! Here is my brother, Kasey & his family with our grandparents, G'pa Bill & Charlotte.
Girls taking it easy after the big Thanksgiving dinner! Aunt Sarah, Cambria, cousin Sierra and Aunt Teresa! Just so cozy!
Our family with my grandparents, G'pa Bill (my mom's dad) & Charlotte - And my Uncle Bryan!
Our family with my grandparents, G'pa Cal (my dad's dad) and Lorene!
Cousins.. growing up! Wish we lived closer! Can't wait to see you again soon!
Colten, Kaden, Sierra, Karsen, Cambria & Blake
The whole gang.... thanks for an awesome Thanksgiving!

0 comments: