December 16, 2008

It's Beginning to look a lot like CHriStmAs!

Again, we had our annual Christmas tree hunt & found the tallest one we could bring home on top of the car! I never knew our mini-van would come in ever so handy. I still have no clue why up to this day people make fun of mini-vans... they are just so cool!
Cambria always wanting to climb to the top of the tree.... she did this over and over! She has no fear! -  I get scared standing on the top of the ladder putting on my angel ornaments; maybe the fear just comes with age!
"Our stockings are hung by the chimney with care.." My mom made all these of course (after I picked them out). I grew up with these stockings and am absolutely happy to have them for our family! Thanks mom!! They look amazing!! (these took a few years to complete)
A home voted "the Griswalds' of our neighborhood. Brett & I were in charge of a movie for our ward party and I have to say that "we rocked"! It took a lot of time videoing, editing and producing, but it was absolutely hysterical!

2 comments:

lvs2dance said...

Fun stuff! The tree looks great! I have heard rave reviews about the ward video and I hope that you will show it to me next time we get together! Are we still on for next monday???

Amy said...

Love your updates, good job! Hilarious that you put the "Griswalds" in, they totally are. Your tree does look amazing.

Hey thank you, thank you, thank you for all you have done for me. Honestly what a great friend to take the time you have to help with the aprons, you really are the best and I love your guts!