July 16, 2008

Colten's very 1st concert..American Idol 2008

Here I am taking Colten to his first concert...American Idol Tour 2008! He was so excited!! I remember going to concerts as a kid with my dad & I hope to share those experiences with my kids as I have found that they love music as much as I do!
Here is Colten holding his 1st concert tickets. He didn't stop smiling & screaming all night long! The concert was amazing, fantastic, awesome and the best night of the tour yet they said!!
One of mom's favorites: Michael Johns performed out of this world! His singing brought chills!
Brooke, Ramiele, Michael, Carly, Chikezie & Kristy performing "In the Name of Love"
And of course, only from Utah...one of Colten's favorites...David Archuleta!!
I wouldn't have traded this night with Colten for anything else other than I wish I had taken Karsen too! Both the boys spend hours together on the computer & you tube singing many songs! Their favorites are Camp Rock, High School Musical 2 and the Jonas Brothers!

3 comments:

nspency said...

Aw....a date for just the 2 of you. I'm sure he will never forget it!

Amy said...

I'm so jealous you guys went. Tay would have loved it. My fav was Michael Johns too, he was awesome. So I'm excited I'm coming over to your house right now, woo hoo, girls night! Brett is seriously the BEST!!!

Wendi said...

Green with jealousy! Looks like fun.

Hey--wait a minute, Michael Johns is MY boyfriend! =)