September 23, 2008

Friends and Family visit

Colten and Camille playing "Webkinz" on the computer.. she taught him how and now he's as addicted as Camille's Dad is! Thanks....
Cambria, Jocelyn and Tess having a little girl fun and playing with Rigby! It's funny to say that little Rigby didn't touch the ground for a very long time! They just loved him!! He's recovered and is doing better.. HA! HA!
The kid gang! My friend Diane's kids and mine! It's amazing how well they played together since they don't see each other very much. Maybe that can change.! Your family is welcomed  here anytime!
G'ma Sue, Karsen, Cambria, Colten and Papa Kirk enjoying Cabella's before the big airplane trip back home.. it's always sad to see them go because we have so much fun!! Thanks for coming out for my birthday! It was a sporty fun-filled weekend with soccer (Kids games), golf (Brett, my dad & Doug), football (BYU) & basketball (Kids, Papa & Dad challenge). See you soon! We had a terrific time!
Cambria enjoying her cinnamon roll after our stop at IKEA!

4 comments:

pilatesmommy said...

So....I'm a webkinz junkie too....I can't believe I just admitted that:) VT would be good, I'll call and make the appts.

D Liddell said...

Thanks for the FUN visit! We love your family! Crazy to think we were that age playing together... like 20something years ago. we love you guys. Your home is beautiful and fun! :)

Anonymous said...

So funny to see a pic of your kids with Dianne's kids. It's the next generation thing!!! Too bad we didn't take a pic with Deb and I and you and Dianne and kids. That would have been 3 generations!!! Loved the trip. Fun to do so many different things. But I feel like your birthday got a little left out. I guess we could say the BYU football game counted as a birthday party activity??!!!! Happy Birthday tomorrow!!WOW 33 years old.

Stephanie said...

That is awesome that they have friends like that, good memories!