October 26, 2008

More fun...

Posting again, but what can I say... I'm addicted! We've been a little busy this weekend with kid stuff, but was able to squeeze in a little more! I made two Christmas aprons this weekend for Cambria and maybe a friend. I just bought too much fabric and thought I shouldn't waste it. They turned out cute!
Colten's basketball team pictures. Check out his oh so so HAPPY SMILE in the team photo! Absolutely hilarious! He does this when he's really happy or singing and looking at us!
Colten's 2nd grade school picture... he still had a few teeth that are now missing!
Karsen's 1st grade school picture.... Great smile I should say and extra bonus points for opening his eyes big and wide. We know... he looks just like Brett!
 Just a few more cool pictures of Brett's hike to Box Elder Peak. He really like this picture of himself and the top of where they hiked. It is really amazing - thanks Chris for taking this great shot!
He looks so handsome here.... almost like a photo shoot model! What a guy!! It would be a great REI advertisement shot! Maybe I'll submit it!
I have never seen more ladybugs in one place...
Chris Taylor and Brett enjoying moments atop their big hike! He's a funny guy and Brett has a great time with him hiking! His wife & kids went to the movies with us on Saturday - they are a terrific family!

5 comments:

TAYLORS said...

B-Man that guy next to you looks so much tougher. You should grow some man hair like him too.

Amy said...

You're right, you should submit that photo, very cool! And how freaking adorable our Cambria's aprons, I'm dying. I want to make Mya some. You rock girl, seriously you always amaze me with every freaking thing you know how to do, no fair.

on the rivet with J~D Liddell said...

Umm, excuse me... you're supposed to call me when you make cute aprons like that so we can make some together! Those hike pics are amazing, almost feels like we're there. Never a dull moment at the Spencers! Wish we lived closer. :) D

lvs2dance said...

I love those aprons! How cute is that?! Teach me, teach me!

Amy said...

Hey, you need to add yourself as a follower on my blog, it's cute it has your little pic on the side. Do you know what it is? Just click on it and it will as if you want to say, say yes okay. I like seeing the pictures there. How was Halloween?