October 3, 2008

My Birthday!

Okay, so Brett was in St. George up until the night on my birthday. He did come home in time to make me dinner and one of my favorites that he makes so well... Swedish Pancakes! It was very special because he even stopped on the way home and bought whip cream spray. We have a lot of fun with it!! (on our pancakes) So, here's a picture of me and the kids enjoying daddy's pancakes while he's still making more!
My great kids and my birthday cakes!!! Cambria helped me make them and decorate them too! I'm giving Brett a really hard time about being gone on my birthday while I did all the cake & decorating work....
Colten insisted on taking a pic of us... he did a wonderful job!
So, I needed to have an official picture of me at 33! Here's one Cambria and I took together! Thanks daddy for taking our pictures at a little photo shoot!
Yep, 33 and still cute as can be! I only hope I look this young at 40!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your Birthday dinner, that looks like the best :) You look great!

Amy said...

Oh Kirst, you are definitely the cutest 33 year old I know!!! Cute pics, love what Brett made you, what a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you made it a fun day. I feel bad we didn't do more celebrating when dad and I were there. Keep having those birthdays because you catching up to me!!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

...because are catching up to me!!!

Greg Bell said...

I was trying to figure out if you are throwing up gang signs or if you are really 33. You are going to start running out of fingers soon. Show me 61 on your fingers..... try 75... or even 56. You are so amazing I am sure you will find a way!