March 5, 2009

A Ski Day with Grandparents!

My parents in from California ready to enjoy a day on the slopes at Sundance!
Papa Kirk with Karsen and Colten ready for a big ski day - I just hope he can keep up with them! They had so much fun showing him all their tricks and fast skiing!
G'ma Sue and Cambria riding to the top!
Our family.. Brett, Kirstin and kids skiing at Sundance! We are going to do this every winter as long as we live this close! We wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!
Brett demoed a Trike-Ski.. I just think it's plain CRAZY! He said it was fun and I might have tried it.. next time!
Enjoying lunch at the resort!

6 comments:

lvs2dance said...

how fun that they got to do this with their grandparents! Way fun! I am crossing our fingers that we will be able to take the kids next year and join in with you guys on the slopes!

Anonymous said...

SOME GREAT PICS. SURE MAKES FOR GREAT MEMORIES. IT REALLY WAS THE PERFECT TRIP: SKIING, TEMPLE TOUR, BASKETBALL, BAPTISM AND BACKYARD FUN. I HAVE TO ADD ONE FUNNY COMMENT BY CAMBRIA: AT THE TEMPLE WHILE LOOKING AT THE BAPTISMAL FONT SHE WANTED TO KNOW, " IS THIS WHERE COLTEN GETS DUNKED TOMORROW?" THAT GIRL IS ALWAYS THINKING.

pilatesmommy said...

That looked like you all had super fun...So Brett liked that thing huh? Cool.

Amy said...

How fun that you guys have grandparents that do such fun things with the kids. Sure does look like fun! And I LOVE Colten's baptism pics, honestly he looks like he's ready to go on a mission, whoa! What a grown up little dude. We would have loved to see him be dunked, looks like a great time!

Sienna Meek said...

oh sounded fun! and a little bit cold out there! that's fun that you went with the grandparents i bet the kids had a great time!

Caleen said...

So, You definitely have the coolest and best looking Grandparents that I know.. They look too young! I am so happy that the kids will have wonderful memories with your Parents.. Looks like so much fun!! I am not into cold weather but, so what!! I just never learned to appreciate what you can do in the cold.. You guys had fun.. I am Happy for you!! Congrats to sweet Colten!! Hard to believe he is only 2 1/2 years younger than my Kenny!! Ha! What was I thinking? Hugs to all!