June 28, 2009

Patriotic Medley arranged by ME!

If I am lucky enough, each year I have the privilege of playing a Patriotic Medley in church. I find new music, practice the night before for a few hours, (this year 12- 2:00am) and arrange songs to fit together! Just imagine all the fun I have doing it! So, here is this years arrangement - My Country 'Tis of Thee' - America the Beautiful and then "Star-Spangled Banner' I hope you enjoy the show! Brett said "I rocked the house!" NO mistakes in the performance! OH yeah - I did get a haircut too!
Happy 4th of July 2009

4 comments:

Teishi Kennedy said...

Fabulous arrangement and fabulous haircut! By the way, I'm going to spend some serious time this week organizing the elusive craft night that I've been talking about for so long now. Promise!

Krissy said...

You did a beautiful job today. You're so talented.

Amy said...

Very Very cool, sorry we missed it! Glad you put it here so I could here, you sound awesome!

Caleen said...

Really wonderful Arrangement. I am sure you did Rock!! Really pretty hair style.. Hope you are having a great Summer!